In this post I wanted to share my experience with JA and their Netflix expert support team that has been able to help me much better than the official customer care.
The scope of Netflix support is very limited and even then I have mostly been pointed at ready-written articles at their so called help center.
This way I’ve even gotten my Smart TV fixed.
You can contact them with a 7-day trial by “using this link“.
Be it Netflix account issues or something’s wrong with your Game console, set-top box, blu-ray player, smartphone, tablet, PC, laptop, Mac device or streaming media player.. in my experience these guys are worth a try.
More often than not, Netflix seems to put their users into various categories in order to “optimize” their customer care funnel. This all is of course at the cost of missing out on individual issues that people like myself need help with.
Not everyone is tech-savvy enough to just read a couple of help center articles to figure out everything, for many things you need someone to guide you through the stuff.
And the reply “please, check with your TV manufacturer” isn’t exactly helpful either.
Don’t get me wrong, I love Netflix and when their support works, it’s great. But in times when it doesn’t, I don’t feel I am getting good enough service for my investment.
But having JA, I am have been able to keep my hair color as to date.
Obviously a lot of folks are having problems with various issues with watching Netflix or related to their account such as login and password stuff.
I have a search on Google to see what people need help with.
- How can I login if I forgot my password and can’t access email/phone?
- Why is Netflix not working on my Samsung Smart TV?
- I think someone is using my account without permission what can I do?
- Why won’t Netflix open on my Apple TV 4K?
- How can I setup Netflix through T-Mobile?
- What should I do if I think someone hacked or compromised my account?
- Where can I find the settings for my iPhone and iPad?
- Why isn’t my VPN connection working with Netflix?
- How can I email Netflix or contact them other than by phone?
- Where can I find better Netflix support without paying for it?
- Why has my favorite show been taken off Netflix?
- Where can I find assistance with using Netflix without being forwarded to useless Help Center articles that I don’t understand?
- How do I reset or recover my Netflix account?
And that’s just a few examples of questions that seem commonly asked.
Here’s a screenshot from JA, where you get a live chat box from not only someone who is knowledgable about Netflix but someone who is a real TV technician.
So really, you have 7-days to ask pretty much any question you want.
I believe this service would be especially those who are just beginners and starting off with Netflix services. Or to non-tech-savvy people like myself.
Any questions about Netflix is most welcome!
Just note that I am not an expert myself, although experienced.
Regards & thanks for reading,